Fight Melanoma Cancer Bedding Set is created with impressive look and feel. This new bedding is designed by our professional designer team.
Our bedding set is made from 100% polyester microfiber. The polyester material is super soft, allowing a comfortable night’s sleep through any season.
- Made With Care: Our duvet covers are securely sewn and have a hidden zipper envelope closure that makes it easy to place your new duvet comforter into the cover. Ties have been added to the inside of the cover at the corners to hold the duvet in place to avoid bunching. The Pillowcases are also finished neatly with the same envelope closures.
- Quality Materials: Breathable with durable stitching and made from incredibly soft polyester that is just as comfortable against your skin as they are cool to look at.
- Made to Last: Stain, shrink, and wrinkle resistant. Our high-quality printing process produces a high-resolution picture and vibrant colors will not fade after multiple washings.
- Easy care, machine washable.
Bedding Size Chart
- US Twin: 1 Duvet Cover 68"x86"(172x218cm) , 1 Pillowcase 19"x29"(50x75cm).
- US Full: 1 Duvet Cover 79"x90"(200x229cm) , 2 Pillowcase 19"x29"(50x75cm).
- US Queen: 1 Duvet Cover 90 "x90"(228x228cm), 2 Pillowcase 19"x29"(50x75cm).
- US King: 1 Duvet Cover 102"x90"(259x229cm), 2 Pillowcase 20"x36"(51x91cm).
Sheet Cover size for 4PC style:
- US Twin : 1 Sheet Cover 63"x90"(160*230cm).
- US Full : 1 Sheet Cover 90"x90"(230*230cm).
- US Queen: 1 Sheet Cover 90"x90"(230*230cm).
- US King : 1 Sheet Cover 92"x98"(235*250cm).
- Separate into the light, and dark colors, then wash.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle.
- Water temperature should not exceed 86°F/30°C.
- Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly, do not iron. Do not put liquid laundry detergents on the bedding directly, and please allow it to dissolve in the water first.
- Allow measurement 1-4 cm (0.39-1.57inch) error is allowable.
- This bedding set does not include any comforter or filling.
- Due to long-distance shipping, the bedding set may be a little wrinkled; it’s normal.
How do I choose the size?
- The duvet cover size should be the same as your quilt; for example, if your quilt is 200x230cm, you should choose a 200x230cm duvet cover, so you should choose a corresponding Queen size Or other corresponding dimensions.
- The size of different countries is different, so we indicate with cm or inches measurement.
- Production: Made To Order. All of our bedding sets are constructed in a pet-free and smoke-free environment.
- Processing Time: All orders are sent to the manufacturer within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the orders, which takes an additional 5 – 7 business days.
- Expedited Shipping: Items usually take between 10 – 16 business days to arrive at their destination.
- Standard Shipping : Items usually take between 15 – 25 business days to arrive at their destination.
You will receive an email once your order ships that contain your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5-7 days, please contact us.
We ship to more than 200 countries (United States US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Mexico, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, etc…), and you can enjoy on all items sold on the Store.
Explore more items in our Cancer collection Here >>.!